This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information by C&F Guttering.
Any member of C&F Guttering may use and share, within the company, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below.
Information we may hold about you
– Information you’ve provided to us, including on our websites.
– Information about our products and services you’ve ordered or enquired about.
– Information provided by other companies who’ve obtained your permission to share information about you.
– Information about the products, advertisements and services you access.
– Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of C&F Guttering and/or selected third party websites.
– Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites.
HOW WE MAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services and general account management and the management of traffic across our network, we may also use your information in the following ways:
– To monitor and improve our products, services and websites.
– We may share information with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies for use in credit decisions, and for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or checking details of job applications and employees. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies. Please contact us by emailing us at [email protected] if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
– We may also share your information with other companies for debt recovery purposes.
– For market research.
– To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
– We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
Unless you’ve asked us not to:
– To send you periodic newsletters about your chosen services.
– To send you direct marketing. This may include communications by post, telephone or email about us and our business partners’ products and services, events and special offers, including, where applicable, for a reasonable time after you have ceased to be a customer of ours. – – To provide you with personalised services, such as providing you with viewing recommendations and tailored advertising. This means that we have your agreement to store information about you on the devices you use, for example to make some of the adverts you see more relevant to you.
You can opt out by calling us on 087 7476982 / 087 6826907 You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us. You can opt out of direct marketing altogether or you can choose between post, telephone and email.
Personalisation (including tailored advertising)
You can opt out by calling us on 087 7476982 / 087 6826907 Please note that if you opt out of personalisation you will not receive tailored advertising. This means you will still see the same number of adverts but they will be ones that appear as standard.
Contacting C&F Guttering
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice or for requests of copies of the information we hold about you should be sent to [email protected] Please ensure you notify us of any updates, amendments, and corrections to your information by contacting us on 087 7476982 / 087 6826907